BC - The ReInvented Self
Hi, I’m Lee Hayden, physicist, website owner, manager, and author . I am pleased to welcome you to the Hayden Center For Educational Excellence. The Hayden Center offers students a variety of educational programs of study, each program leading to an opportunity to experience a unique form of lifestyle enrichment. Click here to review the available programs of study, courses, durations, and costs. Contact Lee Hayden at 707-945-1294 for additional information.
The need to live an enriched lifestyle is deeply embedded in every human being.
At the Hayden Center, the student selects a personal lifestyle enrichment program from the following: self-actualization, personal true-self, or community true-self. (Alternatively, the student may select an individual course such as this course.) Programs are implemented as free brief courses and associated fee-based short courses. The Hayden Center provides the educational environment that supports the student’s attainment of the selected lifestyle enrichment program or coursework.
Achieving an enriched lifestyle requires knowledge of the personal growth process.
The present purpose is to discuss “The Re-Invented Self”. This free brief course summarizes the associated fee based short course which is conducted face-to-face. I’m Lee Hayden and I commit to making both brief and short courses of high quality and exceptionally beneficial to you.
This free brief course summarizes the fee based associated short course of the same title. The greater benefit from this course can be achieved in the short course.
This course has no prerequisites. However, you will be asked to review several brief courses during this brief and the associated short course. For best results, you may elect to enroll in the short courses that are referenced.
Neurobiology and related sciences have made many dramatic breakthroughs in knowledge of how the brain functions and how that knowledge can help us live better lives. From the perspective of the SHAL website, neurobiological knowledge iw the foundation for the following life enhancements and benefits:
What we know from neurology
has the potential for changing your life.
A person re-inventing their life is in the process of examining their own life relative to Maslow’s presentation of our human needs and is seeking self-actualization. Maslow’s presentation of the human condition and human needs is in the form of his well-known hierarchical chart of the human needs shown below:
Maslow’s chart suggests a path for examing and resolving unsatisfied needs, i.e., from bottom to top of the chart. This path is suggested but not rigidly followed.
The process of re-inventing your life is as follows:
1. Initial Being. Your initial being is your present state of being. Identify possible concerns associated with your career, intimate relationships, finances, feelings of inferiority, health, spirituality, attitude about the world, and your intellectual self. Place concerns and issues in appropriate Maslow need category. For example, concers about intimate relationships belong in the Maslow Love and Belonging Need category. Feeling of inferiority belong to the Maslow Esteem Need category. Health concerns belong to the Maslow Physiological Needs category.
The suggested path for addressing these concerns is health, intimate relationships, and feelings of inferiority.
2. Commitment: Making conscious and deliberate choice to change your life and find fullment, no matter the obstacles.
3. Doing: Create your life by declaring what you want for yourself, defing your goals, and devising a concrete planot make it happen. Identify the actions you can take to ensure that you thrive in all areaas of your life.
4. Visualization: Visualize our life as you want it to be.
5. Becoming: Create accountability and structure to break old habitsd and gain the disscipline requited to live life to your fullest potential.
6. Being: Experience your life at a new level
|Hayden Education Center|
|Hayden Mentoring Service|
|The Ten Laws Of Life|
|Living A Smart Life|
|About Programs And Courses|
|Programs And Courses|
|References & Commentary|
|BC - Being And Becoming|
|BC - Purpose And Vision|
|BC - Self-Esteem Tasks|
|BC - God, Universe, Reality, and Man|
|BC - Mindfulness|
|BC - My Brain And I|
|BC -Multiple Intelligence|
|BC - The ReInvented-Self|
|BC- Moral Intelligence|
|BC - Abundant Living|
|BC - Discoveringg Love|
|BC - Building Motivation|
|BC - Discovering Our Existential-Self|
|BC - Mental Mathematics|
|BC - Building Memory|
|The Scientific Method and Uses|
|Health & Beauty|
|MAC of all Trades|
|Heat And Cool|
|Cheap O Stay|
|Cascio Interstate Music|
|Las Vegas Area Ads|
|Favorite Instrumental Songs|
|Choose A Music School|
|Smart Life Forums|
|Table of Contents|
|Types of Guitars|
|Tuning Your Guitar|
|Reading Chord Symbols|
|The Guitar Fretboard|
|Chord Tonality - Diatonic Chords|
|Circle of Fifths|
|Baisic Guitar Chords For Keys|
|Complete Set Of Guitar Chords|
|Ear Training Exercises|
|Songs - No Vocals|
|Coaching Website Build|
|My ID Life Business|
|Create Speaker Ad|